Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm in a batting cage

When we were out for a walk this morning we walked by the baseball field bellow school and that made me think of all the american movies you have seen where they are at the batting cages and that I've wanted to do that. So when we got home we ate breakfast and Joe came and picked us up and we went to the batting cages. SO MUCH FUN! Now I'm two blisters richer and my hands hurt, but I can now also say that I've been in a batting cage doing what americans do.
Oh and I've forgot to tell you a "funny" thing that happened the other day. Cody and the dog were out seeing a friend of Cody's and when they were on their way home the dog jumped down by Cody's feet and stepped on the gas pedal. The car flew back in probably 15-20/mph right back in a parked Mercedes. So here we are, on spring break WHITH OUT a car! Well, at least until Tuesday..
Now I'm gonna go out in the sun again for a little bit before it starts raining.
And also! I'm officially coming to Sweden on June 4th..





No comments:

Post a Comment